Email Makerting Manager (H/F)
Type de contrat
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Email Marketing Manager to join the marketing team at PrestaShop. In this role, you will have ownership of a global email program that’s growing in size and importance every day. You will help to define the customer lifecycle, campaign strategy and email tactics. You will leverage data to build personalized and targeted campaigns. You will manage the end-to-end email production process including setup, segmentation, QA, tracking, testing, delivery, analysis and reporting.
This role requires leadership within the marketing team, and throughout the entire organization. You will work closely with peers in data, product, sales and customer success teams. This is a highly visible position with significant growth opportunity. The ideal candidate will be a structured thinker with experience developing and executing email marketing campaigns. Candidates should be comfortable with SQL, HTML and CSS, and be able to communicate with our in-house experts in these fields. You have great project management skills and strong attention to detail.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Manage and implement a global email marketing calendar;
- Take ownership of our email mkt tool, IBM Silverpop, to streamline our primary CRM channel;
- Manage the end-to-end email production process, from setup to results;
- Build and maintain email lists for mass communications, and targeted communications;
- Develop email strategies and tactics for recurring, engagement, & acquisition programs;
- Develop A/B tests to optimize opens, clicks, and conversions;
- Work with designers and writers to develop email marketing that’s aligned with our brand;
- Work closely with the data team to plan and implement acquisition tactics;
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting on email campaign performance;
- Monitor competitive email activity to improve theeffectiveness of our email campaigns;
- Stay current with digital marketing technology and best practices;
- Contribute new and innovative ideas that support growth in the user base;
- Monitor and manage email deliverability / unsubscriptions, ensure legal compliance;
- Develop excellence for the email channel using industry best practices;
- Keep in touch with the latest CRM best practices and keep an eye on developments in Social, Mobile...