Stage Digital Marketing Assistant (H/F)
Type de contrat
WHAT YOU WILL DO : In the Digital Team, you will report to the Senior CRM & Display Advertising Manager.
You will make our online campaigns hit the roof. Thanks to your extensive CRM expertise, your main ambition is to build a consistent and powerful strategy to convert more customers.
You will shine in the following responsibilities:
- CRM: build and push attractive and personalized campaigns to each segment (including customers and prospects)
- Build successful CRM triggered campaigns to maximize the conversion rate through upsell / cross sell
- Achieve that goal you will lead the deployment of the campaigns, using A/B testing, trigger marketing technics, retargeting and defining appealing landing pages to enhance the user experience
- Webanalytics: monitor the performances of these campaigns in order to optimize each KPI
- Display advertising: build successful advertising campaigns to maximize the conversion rate especially on social media
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure digital content is timely, relevant and accurate according to online marketing plans and product roadmaps
- Affiliate marketing: develop the partnerships and take part in the affiliation strategy
- Stay up to date on applicable CRM & online advertising best practices.
We are a global player, so your playground is wide: Europe + USA + Asie